Full Guide On How to Add Links to Your Instagram Stories
Full Guide On How to Add Links to Your Instagram Stories – Hello guys welcome back to our prestigious blog where we work tirelessly to ensure you get the solutions to your problems online. I recently published an article regarding on how to Hide Your Photos And Videos On iPhone Without Installing Any App. Please kindly check it out if you haven’t done so and also help us share it with your friends, family and social media.
On today’s episode of tutorial, i am going to show you step by step guide on how to add links to your IG stories without hassle. Alot of people reading this finds it difficult to do so but worry less as you are on the right webpage for the solution to your problem.
Instagram is a popular social platform for sharing memories such as photos and videos and also sharing of links about work or some articles and stories worth mentioning. Social media Influencers and content creators also often use links to ask their followers to go and visit their work online, promote other brands, or advertise products.
Earlier, Instagram offered the ‘Swipe Up’ option for adding links to Instagram Stories but it was recently replaced with Instagram Stickers. This new feature enabled users to add links anywhere in the Instagram Story. It ‘s no longer limited to just the bottom of the page.
How to add links to Instagram Stories
Let me burst your head, Not all users on Instagram are allowed to add links to their Instagram Stories. Only users with more than 10,000 followers on the platform, or have a verified account, or represent an established brand are allowed to add links to the Instagram Stories.
These ceiling limits have presumably been enforced by Instagram to prevent misinformation and the spread of wrongful links on the platform. If you fall under the above-mentioned purview for access to the link button, here are the simple steps you need to follow to add a link to your Instagram Story. It is important to reiterate that users must practice caution when sharing links with their audiences. Check on the link’s authenticity and ensure that it is not a phishing or a spam link.
- Open Instagram on your phone and swipe left to upload an Instagram Story.
- Add your photo or video and edit it based on your preferences.
- Swipe up to open the editing tray and a Link option (a chain icon) should show up right next to Poll.
- Click on it and paste the URL you want to share with your followers.
- A portion of the link will show up in the sticker on your story to make followers aware of it before clicking.
- You can move the sticker to any part of the Instagram Story.
- Share your story by clicking on the Share to option and make it live. The link will be clickable for all the people who view your Instagram Story.
If you follow the above steps correctly then you should be able to share links on your stories without having any issues or error.
Thank you very much for reading my articles, if you find this very article help please kindly drop a comment on the comment section and don’t forget to share to your friends, family and social media. I’ll highly appreciate it.